Over the course of 2020, we leveraged our 110-year values-driven history and remained focused on delivering for all of our stakeholders. We are extremely grateful to our employees around the world for their dedication and hard work, resulting in our company ending the year even stronger than we started.”
2020 brought unprecedented challenges due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, yet we remained firm in our commitment to all of our stakeholders. At the early outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we implemented plans to protect our employees, consumers, and communities.
The health and well-being of our employees was, and remains, our top priority. We established business continuity plans to ensure our consumers received our products to improve life at home with their families. And, we continue to support our global communities. As COVID-19 continues to impact our lives, we remain committed to meeting the needs of our stakeholders.
HOW WE RESPONDED to COVID-19
government safety protocols:
- modification of assembly lines
- provided PPE for essential workers
- 95% of office roles performed
Safely operated our plants throughout the pandemic:
- produced much-needed appliances for our consumers
- redesigned our post-purchase service to accommodate safe delivery and service
Leveraged our global supply chain to:
- procure medical supplies for local hospitals
- design and produce ventilators and respirators
- donate funds and appliances to local organizations serving people in need
We are very proud of how our employees have managed through this pandemic.
Thanks to their resilience, we have achieved record results in 2020.