A decorated Army veteran, Chef Roshara Sanders grew up in a Habitat for Humanity home in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and it was her mother, Sharon, who fed her growing appetite for cooking and preparing meals. In honor of Veteran’s Day, Chef Ro discusses her life journey to become a professional chef, as well as how her service influences her life today and how cooking helps to heal her PTSD.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Chairman and CEO Marc Bitzer to be Founding Member of OneTen Coalition
- New Whirlpool Corporation research uncovers shift in life at home during 2020; expert predicts changes are here to stay