Whirlpool Corporation’s GAME team is tasked with creating new manufacturing systems to deliver winning products for consumers. Through digital transformation, they have been able to establish foundational technologies, build production intelligence, and help deliver new, innovative products for a digital world.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index
- Whirlpool Corporation to construct over 250 climate-resilient and energy-efficient homes through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Named Number Five on Selling Power’s 2021 “50 Best Companies to Sell For”
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Margaret Graham receives STEP Ahead Award Recognizing Female Emerging Leaders for Excellence In Manufacturing
- Aiming for the Stars, Whirlpool Corporation’s Return to the U.S. Space Program
- Whirlpool Corporation’s head of global design J Mays set to retire; company welcomes veteran design leader Tisha Johnson as replacement
- Forbes Ranks Whirlpool Corporation One of America’s Best Employers for New Grads
- Whirlpool Corporation Global Product Organization VP Pam Klyn inducted into the Mechanical Engineering Academy at Michigan Technological University
- Bringing the excitement of cooking to cleaning: KitchenAid brand in-house creative team receives Gold Reggie Award