Our Whirlpool Women’s Network (WWN) is celebrating its 25th Anniversary of being an Employee Resource Group. As part of our year-long celebration, we highlighted the women on our Board of Directors in a virtual speaker series. Each month from August through November, we asked our women Board members “What it Means to Be Bold, Be Brilliant, and Belong.”
Did you hear the news?
- Innovating to make life easier at home
- Whirlpool UK announces winner of Moments not to be wasted
- The new Whirlpool App is now available!
- Whirlpool Corporation Highlights Ongoing Commitment To Delivering Positive Environmental, Social Change in 2020 Sustainability Report
- Whirlpool Corporation VP of Global Information Systems Michael Berendsen retires after spending entire career with company
- Whirlpool Corporation Takes Action To Ensure Fair Online Shopping Experiences
- In the Hot Seat: Dani Brown
- KitchenAid brand’s new color of the year for 2021 couldn’t be more sweet
- U.S. News & World Report Names Whirlpool Brand Among Best Products of 2021
- How We Are Using Virtual Reality to Innovate