At Whirlpool Corporation, our mission is to improve lives at home. We do this in a number of ways in addition to manufacturing quality appliances. The Whirlpool Foundation has awarded more than $200 million in grants since its founding. Whirlpool Corporation employees also volunteer an average of 268,000 hours each year, supporting more than 1,000 organizations, and benefiting more than 1.6 million people around the globe.
Did you hear the news?
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation
- 2023 Day of Impact
- Whirlpool Corporation Reaches $125 Million Giving Milestone with Habitat for Humanity International
- Whirlpool Brand Increases Access to Laundry in Schools Through Its Care Counts™ Laundry Program
- Whirlpool Corporation Supports 13th Habitat for Humanity Build with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business
- Whirlpool Corporation Helps Build Foundation for Cross-platform Home Appliance Connectivity
- How Disability Inclusion Improves Life at Home
- Employee Development Opportunities
- HBCU Student Support & Recruiting