At Whirlpool Corporation, our mission is to improve lives at home. We do this in a number of ways in addition to manufacturing quality appliances. The Whirlpool Foundation has awarded more than $200 million in grants since its founding. Whirlpool Corporation employees also volunteer an average of 268,000 hours each year, supporting more than 1,000 organizations, and benefiting more than 1.6 million people around the globe.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation’s head of global design J Mays set to retire; company welcomes veteran design leader Tisha Johnson as replacement
- Forbes Ranks Whirlpool Corporation One of America’s Best Employers for New Grads
- Whirlpool Corporation Global Product Organization VP Pam Klyn inducted into the Mechanical Engineering Academy at Michigan Technological University
- Bringing the excitement of cooking to cleaning: KitchenAid brand in-house creative team receives Gold Reggie Award
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces $15M Investment in Tulsa, Oklahoma Factory to Drive Job Creation and Increased Production Capabilities
- Whirlpool Corporation Brings Proactive Voice Alerts to the Home As Launch Collaborator for Google Assistant Voice Notifications
- Whirlpool Corporation virtual internships designed to provide a foundation for a successful career path
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Whirlpool and KitchenAid brands win Shorty Awards for exceptional content to help consumers cope during ‘the year of COVID’
- Whirlpool Corporation brands from multiple regions around the globe win big at iF and Red Dot Design Awards 2021
- U.S. News & World Report Names Three Whirlpool Brand Laundry Innovations Among Best of 2021