At Whirlpool Corporation, our mission is to improve lives at home. We do this in a number of ways in addition to manufacturing quality appliances. The Whirlpool Foundation has awarded more than $200 million in grants since its founding. Whirlpool Corporation employees also volunteer an average of 268,000 hours each year, supporting more than 1,000 organizations, and benefiting more than 1.6 million people around the globe.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Empowering Support and De-escalation Through Mental Health First Aid Training
- Whirlpool Corporation Recognized as One of America’s Climate Leaders for 2023 by USA Today
- 2023 iF Design Award Winner
- Groundbreaking held for New Heights Laundry Hub bringing essential services to Benton Heights
- Whirlpool Corporation highlights commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility and employee support in 2022 Sustainability Report
- Designing optimism with KitchenAid brand Color of the Year ‘Hibiscus’
- Cost of Home Advocacy Campaign Policy wins with Whirlpool Corporation’s support
- Whirlpool Corporation recognized by RepTrak in the Global RepTrak 100 for the eleventh consecutive year
- Whirlpool Corporation recognized by Newsweek as One of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies for 2023
- Whirlpool Corporation named one of Fortune’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023