At Whirlpool Corporation, our mission is to improve lives at home. We do this in a number of ways in addition to manufacturing quality appliances. The Whirlpool Foundation has awarded more than $200 million in grants since its founding. Whirlpool Corporation employees also volunteer an average of 268,000 hours each year, supporting more than 1,000 organizations, and benefiting more than 1.6 million people around the globe.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool EMEA Certified Top Employer Europe 2021
- 2020: A Year of Giving Back to Our Communities
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes