Whirlpool Corporation hosted more than 100 high school students from Southwest Michigan to teach and inspire the next generation of innovative leaders.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award
- Whirlpool Corp. honors former Mayor Emma Jean Hull with naming of new Benton Harbor multi-family housing development
- Building bigger dreams, LaTonya and family move into their new Habitat home