Whirlpool Corporation is celebrating the conclusion of its first-ever Global Habitat Build Project — a project which engaged more than 200 Whirlpool Corporation employee volunteers in 14 Habitat for Humanity home build projects in eight countries. The project was coordinated to recognize the many contributions of the company’s former CEO, Jeff Fettig and to celebrate the 17-year partnership between Habitat for Humanity International and Whirlpool Corporation.
Did you hear the news?
- 2020: A Year of Giving Back to Our Communities
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Chairman and CEO Marc Bitzer to be Founding Member of OneTen Coalition