Whirlpool Corporation is celebrating the conclusion of its first-ever Global Habitat Build Project — a project which engaged more than 200 Whirlpool Corporation employee volunteers in 14 Habitat for Humanity home build projects in eight countries. The project was coordinated to recognize the many contributions of the company’s former CEO, Jeff Fettig and to celebrate the 17-year partnership between Habitat for Humanity International and Whirlpool Corporation.
Did you hear the news?
- Honeymoon at a Habitat Build
- Whirlpool Corp. achieves goal of Zero Waste to Landfill for manufacturing sites worldwide
- Whirlpool Corp. and Habitat help families achieve strength and stability one energy-efficient home at a time
- InSinkErator Commercial Products team driving productivity and sustainability for food service operators
- Empowering women to transform their lives and communities
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates ribbon-cutting for second offsite wind farm
- Manufacturing Institute Recognizes Seabold with Women MAKE Award
- Whirlpool Corp. Announces Scholarship and Mentoring Partnerships with Florida A&M University
- Forbes names Whirlpool Corporation One of ‘America’s Best Large Employers’
- Say hi to Hibiscus, KitchenAid brand unveils Color of the Year 2023