Whirlpool Corporation CFO Jim Peters was recently interviewed for the CFO Thought Leader Podcast, where he talks about his career path and his various roles at the company over the past 15 years – discussing topics related to Whirlpool’s financial team globally, as well as to the company’s unique commitment to sustainability.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Welcomes Richard J. Kramer to Board of Directors
- Whirlpool Foundation Supports Curious Kids’ Museum Traveling Exhibit
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of World’s Most Admired Companies for Fourteenth Consecutive Year by Fortune
- Whirlpool Certified Top Employer Europe 2024 for the Seventh Time Running and Top Employer in Italy, France, Germany, Poland and the UK
- Whirlpool Corporation to Install Onsite Renewable Energy at Washing Machine and Dishwasher Plants in Ohio
- Whirlpool Corporation Named to 2023 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Second Consecutive Year
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek For Fifth Consecutive Year
- Whirlpool Corporation Once Again Earns Top Score In Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- Maytag Brand Brings Day of Dependability to Benton Harbor Boys & Girls Club
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils Revolutionary SlimTech™ Insulation Technology – The Latest in a History of Innovation