A wrap-up of all things CES
Whirlpool Corporation set the standard for appliance innovation at CES® 2019, engaging influencers and media alike in an expansive booth, showcasing new product offerings and improved functionalities meant to simplify and improve consumers’ interactions with their home appliances. The KitchenAid® Smart Display, WLabs™ Smart Countertop Oven, the Whirlpool® Connected Hub Wall Oven were highlights of the booth, while Yummly® Pro wowed attendees with special appearances made by celebrity chefs Richard Blais, Carla Hall and Jet Tila.
Four Whirlpool Corporation brands – Whirlpool, KitchenAid, WLabs and Yummly brands – wowed influential visitors like NBC News/TODAY Show, Wired, CNET and CNBC and showcased innovations that are redefining the connected home. Influencers Gaby Dalkin, Kelly Mindell, and Katie Linendoll helped drive interest and awareness among their followers on behalf of KitchenAid®, Whirlpool brand and Whirlpool Corporation, respectively.
With a multitude of offerings and interactive elements, Whirlpool Corporation captured the attention of CES attendees by:
- Presenting new appliances to personalize and simplify tasks, including the latest connected technology in the Whirlpool brand smart kitchen and laundry rooms.
- Connecting makers to their culinary passions with upcoming connected appliance offerings like the KitchenAid® Cook Processor Connect and KitchenAid® Smart Display.
- Unveiling innovative products from WLabs to redefine the kitchen appliance category, including the new WLabs™ Smart Countertop Oven and the Whirlpool® Connected Hub Wall Oven.
- Empowering consumers in the kitchen with Yummly®, offering unique and convenient ways to plan and prepare meals, with upcoming Yummly Meal Planning and Yummly® Pro.
Below are just a few stories that have highlighted Whirlpool Corporation at CES:
- USA Today: CES Editors’ Choice Awards: The best and coolest tech to expect in 2019
(WLabs™ Smart Countertop Oven and KitchenAid® Cook Processor Connect)
- FOX News: CES 2019: 7 technologies that will leave you a little speechless
(Whirlpool® Connected Hub Wall Oven)
- CNBC: Some of the weirdest new products with Amazon Alexa built in — from pet feeders to toilets (WLabs™ Smart Countertop Oven)
- Digital Trends: At CES 2019, KitchenAid dives even deeper into the smart home
(KitchenAid® Smart Display, KitchenAid® Smart Oven+ & Yummly)
- CNET: Whirlpool has a smart front-load washer and dryer at CES 2019
(Whirlpool® Smart Front Load Laundry Pair)
- Engadget: Whirlpool’s new oven concept uses augmented reality to help you cook
(Whirlpool® Connected Hub Wall Oven & Yummly)
If you missed anything along the way, or want to see more coverage, check out ces.whirlpool.com and kitchenaid.com/ces.