Our team members are committed to their health and giving back to their communities. This spring, two teams made up of employees from St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and Clyde biked the 240 mile route from our Global Headquarters to our Clyde facility in late May, with the goal of raising support for their local United Way organizations.
Did you hear the news?
- Youth Awarded Whirlpool Foundation Sons & Daughters Scholarships
- Family Rises from the Ashes to Soar like a Phoenix in Their New Home
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the Best Companies to Work For in 2023 by U.S. News & World Report
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces Rob Moser as Vice President of Global Consumer Design
- Whirlpool Corporation Empowering Support and De-escalation Through Mental Health First Aid Training
- Whirlpool Corporation Recognized as One of America’s Climate Leaders for 2023 by USA Today
- 2023 iF Design Award Winner
- Groundbreaking held for New Heights Laundry Hub bringing essential services to Benton Heights
- Whirlpool Corporation highlights commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility and employee support in 2022 Sustainability Report
- Designing optimism with KitchenAid brand Color of the Year ‘Hibiscus’