One of the important first steps to start building a Habitat for Humanity home is bringing the community together for the ground blessing ceremony – and that’s exactly what the Putnam County Habitat for Humanity did in Ottawa.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corp. and Indiana University students, faculty and staff help build Habitat home for Bloomington family
- Habitat homeowner Misty finds new sense of safety and stability for herself and young son in new home
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award