KitchenAid Looks Forward to the Next 100 Years of Making
This year KitchenAid celebrates 100 years of making history and, today, the brand debuts its unique 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection. For the past six months, KitchenAid has honored its past with products in Misty Blue, a color reminiscent of one of the first stand mixer colors introduced. Now, with the launch of the 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection, the brand will look to the future to celebrate the innovation, originality and creativity that will inspire the next century of making.
The 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection features countertop appliances in a new Passion Red color. Throughout the years, several variations of red have been added to the color palette, all of which fueled confidence and power in the kitchen. With Passion Red, the brand introduces a fresh, yet energetic, authentic red celebrating the next 100 years of KitchenAid.
“KitchenAid has remained an iconic brand for the past 100 years because we create products with makers in mind,” said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid Small Appliances. “The 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection in Passion Red reflects the love and passion that home cooks have for making and aims to inspire creativity in the kitchen for the next 100 years.”
The new collection embodies the energy, strength and shared passion for creating possibility in the kitchen, encompassing the brand’s commitment to support the makers who have inspired KitchenAid since 1919.
The 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection in Passion Red includes a Stand Mixer with Stainless Steel Bowl and Pouring Shield, Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl and Flex Edge Beater, 2-Speed Hand Blender, 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, 7-Speed Hand Mixer, 1.5L Kettle and 2-Slice Toaster. Going a step further to offer a truly unique keepsake, the brand will release 100 numbered units of the 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl and Flex Edge Beater, exclusively on KitchenAid.com.
The 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Collection will be available for purchase on KitchenAid.com and select retailers nationwide in the following products on April 1, 2019:
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Stand Mixer featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures including a custom chrome Power Hub cover and a substantial 5-quart (4.7L) capacity that’s perfect for everyday family meals.
- KSM180QHSD (5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Pouring Shield) — MSRP $399.99
- KSM180QHGSD (5- Quart Glass Bowl with Flex Edge Beater): MSRP $499.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 2-Speed Hand Blender featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and a soft grip handle for control while blending.
- KHB1231QHSD — MSRP $54.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 3.5 Cup Food Chopper featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and simple, one-touch operation with built-in cord wrap and pour spout.
- KFC3516QHSD — MSRP $54.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 7-Speed Hand Mixer featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures, a quiet, powerful DC motor, stainless steel pro whisk and stainless steel Turbo Beater™ II accessories.
- KHM7210QHSD — MSRP $74.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 1.5L Kettle featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and a 1.5L capacity with dual wall construction.
- KEK1565QHSD — MSRP $84.99
- 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 2-Slice Toaster featuring unique 100 year celebratory fixtures and long slot design to reduce burdensome prep work by enabling you to toast a variety of breads without adjusting bread size.
- KMT3115QHSD — MSRP $84.99
Additionally, a variety of KitchenAid Commercial-Style ranges will also be available in Passion Red this Summer 2019.
KitchenAid has empowered creativity in the kitchen for 100 years, transforming it into a place of joy and inspiration. Looking to the needs of makers, the brand has continued to develop products that break the boundaries of culinary convention. Over the next 100 years, KitchenAid is excited to continue to create appliances that are made for makers, uniting people around the world in the process.
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2019: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8493651-kitchenaid-2019-housewares-show-100-year-celebration/
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.