Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Marco works at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Marco’s Clyde pride is contagious!
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corp. and Indiana University students, faculty and staff help build Habitat home for Bloomington family
- Habitat homeowner Misty finds new sense of safety and stability for herself and young son in new home
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award