Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Marco works at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Marco’s Clyde pride is contagious!
Did you hear the news?
- 2020: A Year of Giving Back to Our Communities
- Whirlpool EMEA Awarded a Silver Medal for EcoVadis 2020 Sustainability Scorecard
- Looking Back on 2020: a Celebration of Our Corporate Awards
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Veterans and Military Spouses Employment Program Highlighted During White House Summit
- Find More Happiness at Home: 5 tips from Happiness Expert Meik Wiking
- In the Hot Seat: Winn Everhart
- Whirlpool brand’s Chore Club campaign a finalist for PR Award
- Words of Wisdom from Whirlpool Women’s Network Board of Directors Speaker Series
- Life at Home in 2020: Behind the Scenes
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Chairman and CEO Marc Bitzer to be Founding Member of OneTen Coalition