Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Damesha is a supervisor at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Listen to Damesha’s story about the career she is building at Whirlpool Corp. in Clyde!
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Brand Brings Care Counts™ Laundry Program to Benton Harbor Area Schools
- Joseph Liotine Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Whirlpool Corporation
- We care about our impact on the world, and there’s no place for waste
- Whirlpool Brand Featured in The Tent Mender, a Profoundly Moving Documentary Series on People Experiencing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Whirlpool Corp and Bauknecht brand work quickly, donate 600 kitchen and laundry appliances to Germany’s flooded communities
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer Joins Whirlpool Corporation, Local Officials for Groundbreaking in Benton Harbor
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index
- Whirlpool Corporation to construct over 250 climate-resilient and energy-efficient homes through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Named Number Five on Selling Power’s 2021 “50 Best Companies to Sell For”