Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. We are so proud of the products we make and the people who make them, we can’t stop talking about them! Damesha is a supervisor at our Clyde, Ohio, facility where we produce all of the large clothes washers that we sell for American residential use. Listen to Damesha’s story about the career she is building at Whirlpool Corp. in Clyde!
Did you hear the news?
- Honeymoon at a Habitat Build
- Whirlpool Corp. achieves goal of Zero Waste to Landfill for manufacturing sites worldwide
- Whirlpool Corp. and Habitat help families achieve strength and stability one energy-efficient home at a time
- InSinkErator Commercial Products team driving productivity and sustainability for food service operators
- Empowering women to transform their lives and communities
- Whirlpool Corporation celebrates ribbon-cutting for second offsite wind farm
- Manufacturing Institute Recognizes Seabold with Women MAKE Award
- Whirlpool Corp. Announces Scholarship and Mentoring Partnerships with Florida A&M University
- Forbes names Whirlpool Corporation One of ‘America’s Best Large Employers’
- Say hi to Hibiscus, KitchenAid brand unveils Color of the Year 2023