Brand Expands Appliance Portfolio at 2018 Housewares Show
KitchenAid will introduce new countertop appliances designed to kick-start the consumer’s day at this year’s International Home and Housewares Show, March 10-13 in Chicago. Kettles, a toaster and a larger size cold brew coffee maker join an extensive line of appliances designed with purpose to inspire culinary passion from dawn to dusk.
“We see the kitchen as the heart of the home and a place to be inspired through a variety of passions,” said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid® Small Appliances. “We want to help coffee and breakfast enthusiasts start their day right with exciting new premium appliances.”
New KitchenAid coffee and breakfast appliances include the following:
- Precision Gooseneck Kettles (available in June 2018) – Simply pour with precision. The gooseneck spout and three unique flow rate settings deliver precise pour control for a pour over, tea or beverage of your choice. A brew range thermometer is displayed in the lid to keep track of the water temperature while pouring. It’s also easy to use and easy to clean, made of polished stainless steel in a sleek, compact design. The International Housewares Association recently selected the Digital Precision Gooseneck Kettle as a finalist in the Kitchen Electronics category for this year’s Global Innovation Awards.
- KNK1012SS; MSRP: Stovetop – $99.99, KEK1025SS; Electric – $119.99, KEK1032SS; Digital – $149.99
- Electric Kettle (available in September 2018) – Offering convenience and flexibility, this electric kettle features dual-wall design keeping the inside hot, even while it’s boiling, making it ideal for any space. The kettle boils quietly and fast, making it the perfect companion to the early-morning routine. The kettle has an all-metal interior and lime scale filter.
- KEK1565; MSRP: $79.99
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker (larger size) (available in September 2018) – Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. Only KitchenAid offers home cold brew on tap, for a smooth flavor profile. It’s easy to use, pour and clean. Simply fill with coffee concentrate and cold water, step back and enjoy straight from inside the refrigerator where it will stay fresh for up to two weeks. It is currently available in a smaller, 28-ounce size.
- KCM5912SX; MSRP: $169.99
- Long Slot Toaster with high lift lever (available in September 2018) – Whatever the toast preference, the new KitchenAid Toaster provides the flexibility to toast a variety of breads without adjusting bread size. The toaster comes in 2-slice and 4-slice options.
- 2 Slice – KMT3115, MSRP: $79.99
- 4 Slice – KMT5115; MSRP: $99.99
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2018 at
To download the full suite of new KitchenAid product images, visit
To learn more about KitchenAid appliances, visit http://www.kitchenaid.com/.
Since the introduction of its iconic stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.