We recently replaced all of our outside lighting at our Ottawa plant, converting from 400 Watt Metal Halide lights to energy- and maintenance-saving 120 Watt LED lights. In addition to significant energy savings, the LED replacements are environmentally-friendly compared to the Halides which contain mercury. The planned project cost was $25,000 but with the rebate incentive from Paulding-Putnam Electric, offering $1 per Watt saved, the plant received a check for $15,000 this week.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Tops Dryer Market Share Worldwide
- Eliminating the ‘Paper Trail’
- Whirlpool Brand Brings Care Counts™ Laundry Program to Benton Harbor Area Schools
- Joseph Liotine Named President and Chief Operating Officer of Whirlpool Corporation
- We care about our impact on the world, and there’s no place for waste
- Whirlpool Brand Featured in The Tent Mender, a Profoundly Moving Documentary Series on People Experiencing Homelessness in Los Angeles
- Whirlpool Corp and Bauknecht brand work quickly, donate 600 kitchen and laundry appliances to Germany’s flooded communities
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer Joins Whirlpool Corporation, Local Officials for Groundbreaking in Benton Harbor
- Whirlpool Corporation CEO Marc Bitzer on CNBC, Very Strong Q2 Results
- Whirlpool Corporation Awarded a 100% Score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index