Celebrating the milestones that make up the history of the microwave, which changed the face of cooking forever when it reached kitchen countertops in the U.S. 50 years ago in 1967, courtesy of Amana brand.
Did you hear the news?
- In the Hot Seat: Murat Genc
- LaShon, Jerry and their girls establish a new life and stability through Habitat homeownership in Findlay, Ohio
- Whirlpool Corp. and Indiana University students, faculty and staff help build Habitat home for Bloomington family
- Habitat homeowner Misty finds new sense of safety and stability for herself and young son in new home
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals