Welcoming 2019 with much excitement, but taking time to reflect and celebrate #innovation and the news of 2018.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces Rob Moser as Vice President of Global Consumer Design
- Whirlpool Corporation Empowering Support and De-escalation Through Mental Health First Aid Training
- Whirlpool Corporation Recognized as One of America’s Climate Leaders for 2023 by USA Today
- 2023 iF Design Award Winner
- Groundbreaking held for New Heights Laundry Hub bringing essential services to Benton Heights
- Whirlpool Corporation highlights commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility and employee support in 2022 Sustainability Report
- Designing optimism with KitchenAid brand Color of the Year ‘Hibiscus’
- Cost of Home Advocacy Campaign Policy wins with Whirlpool Corporation’s support
- Whirlpool Corporation recognized by RepTrak in the Global RepTrak 100 for the eleventh consecutive year
- Whirlpool Corporation recognized by Newsweek as One of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies for 2023