Whirlpool Corporation continues to celebrate Friday, October 5, 2018’s Manufacturing Day by expanding it into the entire month of October with blogs, articles and videos. This is the fourth year that Whirlpool Corporation has celebrated the month and the second year it has produced a global manufacturing video showcasing not only its U.S. plants, but also plants in multiple countries around the globe including China, India, Mexico, Argentina and Italy. The theme for this year’s video is centered around new hires in the plants, asking them about their first impressions of manufacturing, why they chose manufacturing, and their dreams for building their careers in this industry.
In Case You Missed It…
- Habitat for Humanity and Whirlpool Corporation team up with Food Network “Chopped” winner Chef Roshara Sanders to lend a helping hand to homeowners in the kitchen
- Propelling a Category Revolution, JennAir Celebrates a Year of Luxury Appliance Transformation with Progress as North Star
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine receives “Product of the Year 2019” in the Netherlands
- JennAir Continues Luxury Ascent with Permanent Immersive Brand Experience in New York City at Architects & Designers Building
- Whirlpool’s FreshCare+ washing machine keeps your clothes fresh – with a fresh new look!
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Innovative Design Wins Big at iF Design Awards
- United Way of Southwest Michigan Announces Whirlpool Community Commitment Award
- Women in IT
- Jury Finds in Favor of Whirlpool Corporation in Water Filter Deception Case
- Comunanza and Melano complete first and second World Class Manufacturing Audits