One of the important first steps to start building a Habitat for Humanity home is bringing the community together for the ground blessing ceremony – and that’s exactly what the Putnam County Habitat for Humanity did in Ottawa.
In Case You Missed It…
- Manufacturing Brings It All Together by Carson Clark
- The Whirlpool family
- Manufacturing Day Gives Students a Look at Local Opportunities
- Harbor Habitat, Whirlpool Corp Volunteers Work on Several Builds
- Manufacturing Brings It All Together by Scott Schimp
- Wellness at Whirlpool
- Whirlpool EMEA and Habitat for Humanity Poland together to help those in need
- Confira o artigo de Armando Ennes do Valle Jr., Vice President Whirlpool Latin America!
- Whirlpool EMEA Marks National Manufacturing Day 2017
- Whirlpool Corporation Pleased With Positive U.S. ITC Vote in Washing Machine Case