At Whirlpool Corporation we celebrate Earth Day every day, with a long-standing responsibility to global sustainability. We remain committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our global operating footprint and help our consumers reduce their environmental footprints.
Did you hear the news?
- Whirlpool Corporation to reach 100 percent renewable electricity for U.S. plant operations
- Multiple college students benefiting from ‘Megawatt’ scholarship awards through Whirlpool Corporation and One Energy this fall
- Whirlpool Corp. works to better meet the needs of multicultural consumers
- Jack and Barbara Nicklaus KitchenAid Senior PGA Champions for Change Scholarship helps underserved students at Lake Michigan College achieve their academic goals
- Whirlpool Corp. President and COO Joe Liotine goes on the road with UK customer care operations
- Overcoming her fears, Christina is a Habitat for Humanity homeowner with new goals
- Maytag brand launches first laundry pair engineered for homes with pets
- JennAir brand awarded Architectural Digest Great Design Award
- Whirlpool Corp. honors former Mayor Emma Jean Hull with naming of new Benton Harbor multi-family housing development
- Building bigger dreams, LaTonya and family move into their new Habitat home