After losing her husband and her brother, Gigi struggled with grief and caring for her health. Her unhealthy habits culminated with a doctor diagnosing her as diabetic. After leaving that appointment, Gigi decided to make a change. She sought out resources and programs from the health fair taking place at work the next day, and connected with a therapist through the Employee Assistance Program. Now, Gigi only takes one of the four medications she was previously on, and focuses on being happy with who she is.
Did you hear the news?
- InSinkErator Introduces the Next Generation of Garbage Disposals
- Whirlpool Corporation Named a 2023 Top Company for Executive Women by Seramount
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the World’s Best Companies for 2023 by TIME
- Buildbetter with Whirlpool Helps Family Find Safety and Stability in a new Habitat Home
- Whirlpool Corporation Named One of the World’s Most Trustworthy Companies for 2023 by Newsweek
- Fueling Innovation Through The Whirlpool Corporation Global Innovation Challenge
- Creating a Distinctive Work Environment in Southwest Michigan
- Family Secures New Sustainable Home with Lower Energy Bills Through Habitat for Humanity’s BuildBetter with Whirlpool Initiative
- Whirlpool Corporation Joins NOAR and the City of Benton Harbor for June Woods Park Dedication Event
- Whirlpool Corporation Unveils New Leading Edge Technology Center