It was a great week for the Whirlpool brand team at CES! On the heels of the successful Every day, care™ campaign launch, we made it our 2015 mission to hit the ground running at the world’s largest stage for technology.
To recap, here’s how we accomplished that:
- Showcased a dozen award-winning kitchen and laundry product innovations to see and touch in our warm, inviting, open-home booth. Both conceptual future technology and in-market features exemplified Whirlpool brand’s mission to prove every chore is an act of love and demonstrate the company’s purposeful innovation.
- Displayed the thoughtful partnerships we’ve nurtured in the past year, including Nest, P&G and Habitat for Humanity
- Gave more than 100 booth tours to media and garnered daily tech and consumer media coverage like TechHive, TWICE, Gizmodo, The Street, USA Today, Mashable, The Associated Press, Techlicious, AdWeek, Ubergizmo, CNET, and Reviewed.com
- Created interactive experiences outside the booth – from care kiosks at Chicago Midway to a guest suite in-booth, to simple reminders of care that inspire social interactions like @AsMomSeesIt and @DoDomesticDad
- Set up larger-than-life installations outside the main convention center and in the Las Vegas airport to drive booth foot traffic, depicting how small moments of care have significant impact on the people we love and the world in which we live
- Featured Whirlpool representatives on industry trend speaking panels
Thanks for following us this year – we have been overwhelmed by the response from media and tech influencers to the Whirlpool brand experience at CES 2015! If you missed anything along the way, check out ces.whirlpool.com.