Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- Newsroom Interactive Team Creates ‘Liquid Content’
- Manufacturing Brings It All Together by Carson Clark
- The Whirlpool family
- Manufacturing Day Gives Students a Look at Local Opportunities
- Harbor Habitat, Whirlpool Corp Volunteers Work on Several Builds
- Manufacturing Brings It All Together by Scott Schimp
- Wellness at Whirlpool
- Whirlpool EMEA and Habitat for Humanity Poland together to help those in need
- Confira o artigo de Armando Ennes do Valle Jr., Vice President Whirlpool Latin America!
- Whirlpool EMEA Marks National Manufacturing Day 2017