Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Joyce Albright
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Claudia Hawkins Aims For Gold At World Championships
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Ashley Gamble and Leah Buchhop
- Cleveland, TN – A Special Journey From Our Home to Yours
- Real Men Do Wear Pink!
- Women in Manufacturing Spotlight: Vanya Neykova and Amy Stevens
- IU, Kelley School and Whirlpool partnered on Habitat for Humanity campus build in Bloomington
- Meet Our Tulsa Factory
- Meet Our Findlay Factory
- Meet Our Cleveland Factory