Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- Focused on all things Whirlpool
- Milan, where the Home Appliances of the Future are designed
- KitchenAid launches Black Stainless Steel & Limited Edition Stand Mixer
- Whirlpool’s Problem Solvers
- Driving Brand Engagement in Omnichannel World
- Whirlpool and the municipality of Comerio team up to convert the former EMEA Headquarters and create value
- Pisani Dossi Primary School in Lombardy and Villa Strada Primary School in Marche win prizes in Whirlpool’s “Moments not to be Wasted” contest
- Whirlpool’s Italy Plan moves forward at Albacina
- Big or small – Indesit says everyone can help with housework – and win prizes too!
- Sustainability Report: zero waste by 2022