Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- Whirlpool Corporation Receives WorldatWork 2017 Seal of Distinction
- WAC invites you to celebrate Chinese New Year on January 22nd
- Whirlpool Corporation’s Global Finance team fills Christmas wishes
- Whirlpool Corporation volunteers foster holiday cheer
- WOIL wins National Energy Conservation award – 2016
- Whirlpool Corporation employees send huge holiday greetings to heroes
- For the second time, Samsung and LG found guilty of unlawful trade practices that hurt U.S. appliance industry workers
- Whirlpool® Introduces Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite with Matte Finish
- Transfer-Free Laundry: Whirlpool® Introduces Smart All-in-One Care™ Washer and Dryer Combo
- Novo ano, novos talentos!