Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Mgmt recently collaborated with our innovation team to help imagine the future of consumer appliances. Five teams participated and showcased their ideas for concept products at the World of Whirlpool in Chicago. Our employees were there to ask questions, coach the teams, watch for feasibility of the ideas and help provide feedback to the MBA students. A networking reception was held after the event to answer questions for those who wanted to continue the inspired conversation about innovation or learn about our company.
In Case You Missed It…
- #ItalyMatters: Whirlpool believes in Italy
- Todos somos #ElesPorElas
- Whirlpool Corporation and Procter & Gamble together with the Civil Protection Dept. donate 10 “Laundry” containers to earthquake stricken families in Central Italy
- Uso consciente de água, nós promovemos!
- Whirlpool Corporation Celebrates World Water Day
- Semana da Água: participe!
- #ItalyMatters. Investing in the Country: challenges, opportunities and perspectives
- Human Rights Day in South Africa
- Integrated Supply Chain Honored as ‘Green’ Shipper
- SAVE THE DATE! For the Southwest Michigan Military Ball