We recently replaced all of our outside lighting at our Ottawa plant, converting from 400 Watt Metal Halide lights to energy- and maintenance-saving 120 Watt LED lights. In addition to significant energy savings, the LED replacements are environmentally-friendly compared to the Halides which contain mercury. The planned project cost was $25,000 but with the rebate incentive from Paulding-Putnam Electric, offering $1 per Watt saved, the plant received a check for $15,000 this week.
In Case You Missed It…
- So, How Was Your Summer?
- Whirlpool EMEA: First Community Day Coming Up
- Magic man
- Bill Beck Honored as Adweek Brand Genius
- Organization Changes Announced in Product Development & Procurement – Streamlining for Success
- KitchenAid® Roadshow Sale comes to Benton Harbor // A TRUCKLOAD OF SAVINGS
- Kelly Tucker Predicted Her Career Forecast
- Brand Manager Luisa Rojas joins the EveryDrop team
- Way Ahead of Schedule – Whirlpool Corporation Meets Two Sustainability Goals Early
- Continuous Improvement helps MacDonald re ‘work his magic’