At Whirlpool Corporation we celebrate Earth Day every day, with a long-standing responsibility to global sustainability. We remain committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our global operating footprint and help our consumers reduce their environmental footprints.
In Case You Missed It…
- Focused on all things Whirlpool
- Milan, where the Home Appliances of the Future are designed
- KitchenAid launches Black Stainless Steel & Limited Edition Stand Mixer
- Whirlpool’s Problem Solvers
- Driving Brand Engagement in Omnichannel World
- Whirlpool and the municipality of Comerio team up to convert the former EMEA Headquarters and create value
- Pisani Dossi Primary School in Lombardy and Villa Strada Primary School in Marche win prizes in Whirlpool’s “Moments not to be Wasted” contest
- Whirlpool’s Italy Plan moves forward at Albacina
- Big or small – Indesit says everyone can help with housework – and win prizes too!
- Sustainability Report: zero waste by 2022