After losing her husband and her brother, Gigi struggled with grief and caring for her health. Her unhealthy habits culminated with a doctor diagnosing her as diabetic. After leaving that appointment, Gigi decided to make a change. She sought out resources and programs from the health fair taking place at work the next day, and connected with a therapist through the Employee Assistance Program. Now, Gigi only takes one of the four medications she was previously on, and focuses on being happy with who she is.
In Case You Missed It…
- Focused on all things Whirlpool
- Milan, where the Home Appliances of the Future are designed
- KitchenAid launches Black Stainless Steel & Limited Edition Stand Mixer
- Whirlpool’s Problem Solvers
- Driving Brand Engagement in Omnichannel World
- Whirlpool and the municipality of Comerio team up to convert the former EMEA Headquarters and create value
- Pisani Dossi Primary School in Lombardy and Villa Strada Primary School in Marche win prizes in Whirlpool’s “Moments not to be Wasted” contest
- Whirlpool’s Italy Plan moves forward at Albacina
- Big or small – Indesit says everyone can help with housework – and win prizes too!
- Sustainability Report: zero waste by 2022